Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just a note

Busy busy end of the month for me as I get ready for November and National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). 50,000 words in 30 days... I've "won" every year since 2003... this year's goal... have something worthy of letting others read. Also in November - TWILIGHT is released.

My Richard (Okay, so he's not MY Richard... but he is my favorite musical artist - EVER), aka Richard Marx is releasing new music... and according to his website... it'll occur this Friday around 1pm... gggrrrr... I want an actual, physical CD in my hands... but then again... new RM Tuneage to have as background music during NaNoWriMo = PRICELESS. So I'll take what I can get! LOL

Currently working on:
- trying to learn how to do some "Elements" for a Christmas Blog Train or two
- working on a new tutorial I hope to have up before Nov. 1st.

Otherwise, I'm in limbo while awaiting the outcome of the World Series.

Oh and trying to find some tutorials for Twilight Saga Stats N Tags as well as a freebie scrap. Am going to have to find a scrappie a week I think to be "Scrappie of the month" for the group. That's always fun.

Just wanted to update the very few that stop by here - THANK YOU for that, btw! LOL

No comments: