Thursday, November 13, 2008

Made my first flair - Freebie for ya! Christmas Convoy

Okay, here's my dilemma... I joined a Christmas Convoy and thought I saved the website and everything so that I could go back to it, but I can't find it. Anyway. I've got the color swatch and have tried my hand at papers and a few glass pieces and now a flair. To show off the colors a little, I thought I'd share the flair I made. The wording on the flair says "Lighting up the Holidays". It's on my 4Shared and is 800 x 800 in PNG format. You can get it HERE.

3 comments:

WillowRaven said...

Which Christmas Convoy? I'm in 4 or 5 of them - I might have the link... let me know.

Anonymous said...

Great job on the Christmas bulbs! They are the best I've seen anywhere on the web!!!!
I Love your work and your ideas!
Always remember that when you save @ 300dpi and less than 2 inches, your items are distorted when downloaded and opened. The clairity and resolution become distorted and unclear edges appear, showing the pixels. Yours were great!!!!
Thanks
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).