Friday, September 26, 2008

Never Give Up on your Dreams - Scrappy letter and tag

So... I've had this dream for oh, about 20 years now... and it finally came true on September 23rd. See... when I was a teenager, we couldn't afford concert tickets for me to go see my favorite music group. I promised myself and listed this dream as number 1 on my list that when I could, I would go see this group. Well, about 15 years ago, they broke up... and then earlier this year... they announced a reunion and eventually tour dates and I grabbed the opportunity right up to see them.

This group re-affirmed why I love them so, so much even now. And the concert... it was the best concert I have ever been to... EVER! My seat was closer than I had thought it would be and my camera produced nearly half of the 200 or so photos that I took of the group.

The group ---- New Kids On The Block ... The Venue ----- Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ

One of those photos I used in a new letter and tag Incredimail set for my group. I used a template by Wild Creationz - number 21 and a few pieces of a Scrappy Megakit called Punchy Summer. The pieces are by: Stephinette, Bea, and Loloden. Here's the sample of the letter.

And here's the taggie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to use my part of the freebie !