Monday, January 19, 2009

Feb. Wallpaper Freebie

I made a wallpaper for February freebie while making my new Incredimail Letter and taggie. The Date bit is from Misty Cato Designs, photo from WWW (JustJared.com) and I used Acrylic Frames and the Love Me Tender scrapkit by bonscrapatitdesigns. It's made for 1600 by 1060 resolution (my 22 inch monitor). Thank you to both Misty and Linda for their wonderful designs! I always snag but am guilty of not leaving comments alot lately and for that I apologize. They both do wonderful work so if you visit them, be sure to leave them some major love!

Download no longer available. SOrry
Hope everyone likes it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper post on Jan. 19, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jan [LA 10:43pm] - 20 Jan [NY 01:43am, UK 06:43am, OZ 05:43pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.