Monday, September 6, 2010

New Twilight Letter - Sisters & Friends til the end

Happy Labor Day to all my fellow Americans. If you're off today, like me, hope you're having a wonderful day. I've got the US Open on and will go do a load of laundry soon and make some country sausage and mashies for dinner. Did the hamburgers over the weekend. Created a new one last night/today... am not offering it up for my tag weekend... gonna save it and I remembered why I stopped doing tagwars/weekends all those months ago... LOL not the volume but the fact that no one reads the rules/instructions. What can ya do, right? Anywhooooo... Gonna go grab some more wonderful freebie kits and leave some comments.

Scrappy goodness kit used is "Just Me" by Melissa/Sentimental Style. No Tutorial. (NOTE: Melissa hasn't created in quite a while so I don't know if her links still work or not but I love her work and you'll see that I tend to gravitate towards her kits when creating --- or at least I did in the past)


Matching taggie is using my own handwriting font... had this done a few years ago and wish I knew how to get it done again. LOL


Thanks for taking a lookie and if you download, let me know what you think of it!

No comments: