Monday, February 4, 2008

Stationery and tags

Okay, I wanted a place to showcase some of my creations using the wonderful scrapkits of our digital scrapbooking community here on the `net.

I can't say I'll be posting often, but I hope to post when I use scrapkits from the many talented and wonderful people that make the scrappy stuff and share it with us.

So... what's this blog about?

Just a creativity blog really... I use paint shop pro to create Incredimail Stationery and Tags and back in 2006 I discovered (with thanks to some of my friends in some groups I used to be in) the digital Scrapbooking community.

I hope to post a links list of those Scrappers that I frequent or use alot in hopes that those who see this blog will do the same.

But right now... I'm off to work.

Tah

No comments: