Saturday, February 16, 2008

You have my Heart - Valentine's Scrap



My husband surprised me on Valentine's Day with roses and a stuffed bear. I was so stunned and happy. I never expected him to come home with flowers. I'm not a flower type of gal. Gimme DVDs, CDs, or computer parts and I'm a happy gal. But when you go and do something like this, I admit... I go all girly girl mushie... The teddybear has a little heart that it's arms are attached to and the vase with the roses was slipped in between the bear's arms. The bouquet is gorgeous and although you can't see it to well in the photo to the left, there's even a real Hershey's Kiss in there. LOL...

The scrap kit that I've used for this is by MLW Custom Designs with the photo frame by Rachel Barros (Kel Cutie). Now, I don't know if the site that I snagged the stamps off of belongs to her or not, so if it doesn't, someone let me know so I can give Rachel the proper credit. The frame was snagged from Boutique Freebies.

No comments: