Friday, February 8, 2008

Upset Tummy... still feeling yucky


I think I had some bad Chinese food last night... and my stomach is still yelling at me for it. Still, I did go to work today and thought I was over the stomach ache until I had dinner. Gah! I can't win... but that's alright... I'll just play in Paint Shop Pro until the Pepto does it's work.
Made this taggie to the left just now using the new freebie called Cloverleaf by Melissa. Melissa is one of my favorite scrappers. Be sure to stop by, snag this kit of hers and leave her some love.
Remember the 80s? I love them. I especially love the movies 16 Candles and Pretty In Pink. I remember when the movies came out and all my friends and I wanted to be Molly Ringwald so that we could crush on Andrew McCarthy and the guy that played Jake. Anyway... Off I go to relax a bit and play in Paint Shop Pro some more.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: